May 19, 2008

Post Processing

I need to get a streamlined post processing work flow for my images. Currently I tweak them one by one, and that takes anywhere from 2 - 10 minutes per photo. The first image is the photo straight out of the camera, the second one is after it has made its way through my photoshop routine.


Wow those two shots look a lot alike. Blogger must alter the coloring when they are uploaded? The two files from Photoshop look drastically different. I'll see if these next two show any difference? First one is straight out of camera, second is after photoshoping some things.

1 comments:

jamestownboys 21/5/08 5:12 PM  

Bean nice shots :)
Lots of fun isn't is. I'm so glad to see you having SO MUCH FUN with your camera!!!
Some day will you teach me ;)
Guess what? I found the DPP cd and if I don't get it in the mail perhaps you can get it this summer. YOu will like it.
I also have a book or two you might like.
later.

About This Blog

I'm a photographer located in the phoenix area. Please feel free to contact me with questions at: acspencerphotography@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP