Sep 10, 2008

Yosemite Parte Dois

Decided to post some additional photos of Yosemite that were taken this summer. I corrected some color etc on most of them, I need a Polarizing filter bad, would help a lot in the sun. This was a family trip so there weren't as many early/late day shooting opportunities. I can always go back though. The photo of the Jeffery Pine (dead tree on its side) was added earlier, but I like this version better. As previously mentioned Ansel Adams made the tree famous when it was alive, but was first photographed by Carleton Watkins back in 1867. Ansel Adams gallery






1 comments:

Sue 10/11/08 8:40 AM  

GREAT shots!

About This Blog

I'm a photographer located in the phoenix area. Please feel free to contact me with questions at: acspencerphotography@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP