Mar 7, 2010

Mt. Timpanogos in White

Woke up early enough to take some shots of Mt. Timpanogos covered in snow after the last big snow. Wish I had a wider angle lens, I had a few angles and ideas that would have been 100 x better with a 10 or 12 mm lens. The lake is still frozen over, and started to crawl with ice fisherman by the time I left. I should have taken gloves, my fingers were brittle, frozen and had no feeling as I walked back to my car. Being out on a frozen lake is bizarre, listening to all the pops and creaks as the ice reacts to the sun coming up. Its pretty eery.





0 comments:

About This Blog

I'm a photographer located in the phoenix area. Please feel free to contact me with questions at: acspencerphotography@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP